A strong vocabulary is essential for English communication in general and for the IELTS test in particular.
Do you know the vocab in the table below?
Check the vocab (http://www.time4english.com/aamain/lounge/awl.asp) and then try this exercise.
Complete the sentences below with the correct form of the word.
- It is very difficult to _______________ the evidence for and against climate change. (assess)
- People sometimes make the _______________ that housework is not valuable work. (assume)
- While some office workers can appear to be gentle and _______________, in fact they may be quite vicious. (assume)
- His position makes him a little intimidating, but in fact he is quite _______________. (approach)
- Recent _______________ of test results throughout the world reveals that Taiwanese children are well advanced in their mathematical skills. (analyse)
sısʎןɐuɐ ‘ǝןqɐɥɔɐoɹddɐ ‘ƃuıɯnssɐun ‘uoıʇdɯnssɐ ‘ssǝssɐ