Here is a recent speaking test.
PART ONE (4-5 MINS)
This first group of questions is always the same.
* What is your full name?
* Can I see your ID?
*Where are you from?
* Do you work or study?
This is where the speaking test really begins. You will have several questions about a particular topic. You should give a few extended answers (several sentences).
* Describe the town you come from in your country.
* Is it a good place to live?
Then you will have a few questions on another topic.
* Do you believe bicycles are popular where you live?
*Do you believe bicycles are important to children?
PART TWO – CUE CARD – (3 – 4 MINS)
In this part you have to speak for two minutes. The examiner will not speak.
Describe something you have always wanted to buy.
* What is it?
* Why do you like it?
* Do you think you will buy it some day?
PART THREE – (4 – 5 MINS)
This section is a discussion where the examiner will ask questions. You will need to give a few extended answers.
* Do you believe shopping is more popular today than in the past?
* Does it affect our society positively or negatively?
* Do you believe we spend too much time shopping?
* How do advertisements affect our shopping habits?
* What are the pros and cons?
* How do advertisements affect business?