PART ONE (4 – 5 MINS)
This group of questions is always the same.
* What is your full name?
* Can I see your ID?
*Where are you from?
* Do you work or study?
This is where the speaking test really begins. You will have several questions about a particular topic. You should give a few extended answers (several sentences).
* Do you live in a house or an apartment?
* Describe your home.
* Do you like your home?
* Would you like to live there in the future?
Then you will have a few questions on another topic.
* What type of clothes do you usually wear? Why?
* Do you wear different clothes during the week and at weekends?
* Will you continue to wear the same type of clothes in the future? Why?
* Is there any particular color of clothes that you prefer? Why?
PART TWO – CUE CARD – (3 – 4 MINS)
In this part you have to speak for two minutes. The examiner will not speak.
Talk about a person you know who is a good cook. Please say
* Who is this person?
* Why do you think he/she is a good cook?
* How did he/she learn to cook so well?
PART THREE – (4 – 5 MINS)
This section is a discussion where the examiner will ask questions. You will need to give a few extended answers.
* Do you think you are a good cook?
* Do you enjoy cooking?
* What do you know about the eating habits of children?
* Should children know the products used to make the food they are eating?
* Should they also know the source of these products? Why?
* Should schools take responsibility for providing healthy and nutritious food to their students?
* Should children be taught how to cook at school? Why?