There are 40 questions in the real test and there are several different kinds of questions. You must read the instructions carefully. This short listening exercise involves MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- In the real test you will only hear the text and each question one time.
- Each question is worth one mark.
- The questions will be in the same order as the listening text. So first you will hear the answer to question one. The answer for question two will come after that. The answer for question three will come next and so on.
- In the real test you will have 30 seconds before the recording starts. Use that time to read the questions and think about possible answers. If you know what to expect, it will help you to locate the answer.
Listen and choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
1. Number or hours worked in a day
A. up to one hour
B. up to 4 hours
C. up to 8 hours
2. The number of hours involved in making a guitar can depend on
A. the number of mistakes made
B. the client’s requirements
C. the type of wood used
3. The top of the guitar has to be
A. thick and heavy
B. without too much vibration
C. strong and light
4. Chladni patterns are used to
A. restrict vibration
B. tune the top
C. decorate the upper surface
If you missed an answer, you should guess it. If you write A, B or C, you have a chance of getting the question right! 1b, 2a, 3c, 4b. How many did you get right? 4/4?