There are 40 questions in the real test and there are several different kinds of questions. In this short listening exercise you need to COMPLETE the TABLE.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- Your answer must be the exact word you hear – NOT a synonym.
- Each question is worth one mark.
- Your spelling must be correct. If it is incorrect, you will lose the mark.
- The questions will be in the same order as the listening text. So first you will hear the answer to question one. The answer for question two will come after that. The answer for question three will come next and so on.
- One work means exactly that. If you use more than one word, you will lose the mark.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.
When you check your answers make sure that the spelling is correct and make sure that you have the correct word. If you have a synonym, your answer is wrong. So to get 5/5 you must have the answers exactly right. 1. chicken, 2. garlic, 3. Italian / Tuscan, 4. green, 5. Hawaiian. So, did you get the right word with the right spelling? If not, listen again.
One thought on “LISTENING”
Reblogged this on ieltswithmelinda and commented: