Here is a recent speaking test.
PART ONE (4-5 MINS)
This first group of questions is always the same.
* What is your full name?
* Can I see your ID?
*Where are you from?
* Do you work or study?
This is where the speaking test really begins. You will have several questions about a particular topic. You should give a few extended answers (several sentences).
* What kind of work do you do?
* What is more important, the job itself or the people you work with?
* Why is that?
Then you will have a few questions on another topic.
Let’s talk about sports.
* What is the most popular sport in your country?
* Why is it so popular?
* Do you play it?
* Would you like to try a different sport in the future?
PART TWO – CUE CARD – (3 – 4 MINS)
In this part you have to speak for two minutes. The examiner will not speak.
Talk about a disagreement that you had recently with one of your friends. Please say:
* What was it about?
* Why did you disagree?
* What happened after that?
PART THREE – (4 – 5 MINS)
This section is a discussion where the examiner will ask questions. You will need to give a few extended answers.
* How do you feel about it now?
* What do children usually disagree about? Why?
* Why do adults sometimes have disagreements with their parents?