Here is a recent speaking test.
PART ONE (4-5 MINS)
This first group of questions is always the same.
* What is your full name?
* Can I see your ID?
*Where are you from?
* Do you work or study?
This is where the speaking test really begins. You will have several questions about a particular topic. You should give a few extended answers (several sentences).
* Do you watch TV?
* What programs do you like to watch?
* Did you ever buy something advertised on TV or online?
* What do you think about street advertisements?
Then you will have a few questions on another topic.
* Do you believe bicycles are popular where you live?
* Do you believe bicycles are important to children?
PART TWO – CUE CARD – (3 – 4 MINS)
In this part you have to speak for two minutes. The examiner will not speak.
Describe a sportsperson with a good performance in sport events. Please say
* Who is it?
* Which sport is it?
* How do you feel about his/her performance?
PART THREE – (4 – 5 MINS)
This section is a discussion where the examiner will ask questions. You will need to give a few extended answers.
* Why does he/she have good results?
* What are the most popular sports in your country?
* What skills do people need to be successful in sports?
* Do you think children should play sports in school?
* Should they be forced to do it even if they don’t like it?
* Are there any sports that women can take part in?