Do you use Adverbs of Time correctly? Some go with the present simple, some go with the present continuous and others are only used with perfect tenses.
It is really worth learning to use these words correctly. Mis-use of these small words can sound quite odd to a native speaker.
Try these sentences. Can you put correct words in the gaps?
- I ____________________ him since 2010. (not see)
- She ____________________ to a client at the moment. Can I help you. (speak)
- We _________ already ___________the forms, now we just need to wait until we hear from the bank. (complete)
- Jana frequently ____________________ to class late. (come)
- I ____________________ my homework yet. (not finish)
pǝɥsıuıɟ ʇou ǝʌɐɥ 5 sǝɯoɔ 4 pǝʇǝןdɯoɔ ˙˙˙ ǝʌɐɥ 3 ƃuıʞɐǝds sı 2 ʇou ǝʌɐɥ ˙1
Time adverbs with Present Tenses