Students reported these same questions in tests in Saudi Arabia and in India in August 2015.
PART ONE (4 – 5 MINS)
This group of questions is always the same.
* What is your full name?
* Can I see your ID?
*Where are you from?
* Do you work or study?
This is where the speaking test really begins. You will have several questions about a particular topic. You should give a few extended answers (several sentences).
* What do you do at work?
* What is more important for you, the work itself or people you work with?
* Why ?
Then you will have a few questions on another topic.
* Did you have a hobby in your childhood?
* Why did you choose that particular hobby?
* Do you have a hobby now?
* Can you describe it?
PART TWO – CUE CARD – (3 – 4 MINS)
In this part you have to speak for two minutes. The examiner will not speak.
Talk about exercises that you do to keep yourself fit. Please say
* What are they?
* When and where do you usually do them?
* What is the importance of fitness?
PART THREE – (4 – 5 MINS)
This section is a discussion where the examiner will ask questions. You will need to give a few extended answers.
* Do you like walking?
* What do people do to keep themselves fit in your country?
* What other options do they have?
*What are some popular sports activities in your country? Why?
*Nowadays there are many gyms opening everywhere. Why do you think it is?
*Do people in your country know the importance of sports activities?