Here is a recent speaking test.
PART ONE (4-5 MINS)
This first group of questions is always the same.
* What is your full name?
* Can I see your ID?
*Where are you from?
* Do you work or study?
This is where the speaking test really begins. You will have several questions about a particular topic. You should give a few extended answers (several sentences).
* Are there many public holidays in your country?
* What do you think about public holidays?
* What did you do on the last public holiday?
* How long was it for?
* Is it important to have public holidays?
Then you will have a few questions on another topic.
* Do you watch TV?
* What programs do you like to watch?
* Did you ever buy something advertised on TV or online?
* What do you think about street advertisements?
PART TWO – CUE CARD – (3 – 4 MINS)
In this part you have to speak for two minutes. The examiner will not speak.
Describe a place other than your home where you like to read and write. Please say:
* What and where is this place?
* What do you like about the place?
* How often do you visit it?
PART THREE – (4 – 5 MINS)
This section is a discussion where the examiner will ask questions. You will need to give a few extended answers.
* How is this place helpful to you?
* Is it important to have a special place to read and write?
* Are there any other places that people can go to?